- Bill S.: thanks for coming by today. the whole place looks and smells so great......been a long time since it was this nice. appreciate the excellent service, worth every penny, very professional, well done in every respect. will definitely see ya'll again soon.
- Jaye M.: We used Exult cleaning services when we moved out of our rent house into the home we bought. What with moving and everything, we didn't want to spend all the time cleaning the place and cleaning carpets. The house was about 2200 square feet with most of it being carpeted. Between our quick move, my poor health, the animals, and my teenage son - who thought his room was the county dump, Iy'm afraid the house was in pretty bad shape. It rained alot in the spring & my pups seemed to always find the best mud holes which was obvious on the carpet. We had them clean the whole place plus all the carpets and I was amazed at the results! The place was ready for someone else to move in as soon as the carpets dried - which didn't take long with the ceiling fans on.
The carpets looked great -the whole place looked better than when we moved in! Even the landlord was impressed and asked us who we used. Not only did we get back our whole deposit, but we even got back the pet deposit which was supposed to be non-refundable.
It took three of them to accomplish all this and they worked hard. I couldn't be happier. In fact, I am getting ready to call them to come clean the carpets in the home we just bought. Definitely would recommend them to anyone.
- Kim W: I've never had one before and did alot of research b4 I hired them. They are super cheap especially when u sign up for the package. Merry Maids wanted 90 an hour for the same stuff they do. I love coming home to a clean house. My dogs even love to see her coming. I highly recommend! :)
- Iris B.: At last--a cleaning service with REASONABLE PRICES and OUTSTANDING SERVICE. Believe me, I have tried quite a few and this service outshines all the high-priced big chains. Jennifer arrived on time, worked diligently, had everything she needed organized and, when she finished, I was so happy I wanted to cry!
- Jessica F.: I am very happy with this company as I have been doing business with them for about 2 years now. They are very affordable and if I need something extra done, I can count on them to be there, even on a short moments notice. My kids look forward to seeing Jennifer too as she is so wonderful and caring around them, and that really sets my mind at ease. I have had to leave my house all alone to run errands or to go to work and whenever I came back, the house was always in immaculate condition upon my return.
- Jason C.: Long time customer of this company for over a year and a half now. Very trustworthy and they take the time to do little odds and ends that help me and my wife out with our children especially. My kids cant get enough of her every time she comes out too. It's like they are always excited to see her. I could not imagine hiring anyone else to come out and help clean our place. Wonderful service.
- Hutto Chamber of Commerce: "The Chamber has used Exult Cleaning for nearly a year and highly recommend their services. We have found them to be dependable, affordable, and can trust them to do a very good job."
- Ann Z.: "I am always pleased with the services I receive from Exult! I have several properties that I trust to their care and I appreciate their trustworthy and thorough attention to detail. I have never been disappointed."
- Brenda B.: "Wow, not only did she make my house sparkle, but you guys are much cheaper then the previous maid service I used to use."
- Cassie J.: "I have been using Exult Cleaning for over the past 6 months and I am glad I made the switch after my last cleaning company left me high and dry being very unreliable and often at times missing many things. Thank you guys!"
- Vicki P.: "What comes to mind off the top of my head is that they are very professional. It is important to me that a cleaning service shows up when they say they are going to, and Jennifer does. She's got high cleaning standards so I don't worry that things are being done half heartily. I have also been impressed that every week or so she picks up some "extra" little thing to go above and beyond. For example, one time she helped me take off ALL the books off our two large shelves and clean behind everything. Then last week she worked on some long time stains my kids had made on the carpet. I enjoy those little surprises. Also, I like the personal touch of the local business; I don't have to work through receptionists or answering services to get my request addressed. I think they are very approachable and easy to work with. If there is something I would like them to do or change, they are right on it. I am comfortable with them around my children and personal property."